Monday, November 29, 2004

You May Have Noticed I'm Not All There Myself...

"But I don't want to go among mad people," Alice said.

"Oh, you can't help that," Said the Cheshire Cat with a grin. "We're all mad here."

~*~

I thought that an appropriate start, considering how it's the title of my blog, a motto for me and my best friend, and all around one of the best quotes ever.

Hello, I am the blogger formerly known as Breka Mest. Actually, I have many names, given to me by many people. I am also known as Harvey Kathleen, Pokey, Douglass, Glen, Kati, and the name I am using on here, Calmly Chaotic, sometimes shortened to CC. Feel free to call me any of them.

I finally decided to screw thinking everything over and get a blog anyway. I think I'll be happy with my decision. My GreatestJournal account can be found over at www.greatestjournal.com/users/brekamest

Might be worth a look, but it's mostly quiz results and memes.

I'll write more on everything later. :)

3 Comments:

Blogger T said...

Welcome to Blogspot! And here's your first comment! *hug*
Ok, off I go!

2:58 PM  
Blogger Moueska said...

I'm mad... You're mad... We're all mad here-

Let me be the second to welcome you into the bloggosphere, girlie!

6:05 AM  
Blogger Jess said...

Yay!

4:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home